What Are Your Legal Rights?
Obtaining The Compensation You Deserve From Asbestos-Related Cancers
Often, people diagnosed with asbestos-related cancers do not know where or when they might have been exposed. As a result, many decide to wait until they know for sure before seeking legal help. Others are even certain they haven’t been exposed to asbestos, or assume that they weren’t and never pursue a lawsuit at all.
What you need to know is that once a diagnosis has been made, a clock known in legal terms as a statute of limitations starts ticking. If that clock runs out, so has any opportunity you might have had to obtain justice and compensation for the harm that has been done to you.
Why The Gori Law Firm?
Choosing an attorney is an important, but difficult process. Some of the questions you may want to ask during an initial consultation include:
- How committed is the firm to asbestos litigation?
At The Gori Law Firm, our practice is almost exclusively dedicated to asbestos litigation and obtaining justice for those affected by asbestos-related diseases. .
- How many cases have they handled?
The Gori Law Firm has represented over 1,000 clients and their families suffering from asbestos-related diseases, and filed nearly 18,000 claims on behalf of those clients..
- Have they handled cases similar to yours?
- Do they actually try cases or just settle them?
Both. Each case is unique, and at The Gori Law Firm we work with our clients to obtain the best result for their specific situation. .
- Do they do the actual work or do they just refer cases to other lawyers?
At The Gori Law Firm, we have several teams dedicated to working with each individual client and their families throughout each stage of the litigation process. .
- What kind of results have they achieved in asbestos litigation?
Because each case is unique, it is difficult to provide a “typical” result that a perspective client may receive. However, our results page lists just some of our more recent results awarded to our clients and their families ..
If you ask these questions during a free consultation at The Gori Law Firm, we think you’ll walk away confident in our ability to effectively represent you in an asbestos-related lawsuit. Our experience in asbestos litigation dates back to the mid-1990s and in the years since, we have successfully represented hundreds of mesothelioma sufferers and thousands of people who suffered harmful exposures to asbestos fibers. To date, we have secured over $3 billion in settlements and verdict awards for our clients.
A Law Firm With Nationwide Asbestos Litigation Experience
For a free case evaluation, please call our law offices directly or contact us online. An experienced attorney will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit, answer your questions and address any other concerns you may have.
- Is There A Specific Amount Of Asbestos Exposure Needed To Cause Mesothelioma?
- What Are My Options If I’ve Been Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
- Can I Sue For Compensation If I Have Mesothelioma?
- What Is the Difference Between Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma?
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Mesothelioma?
- How Does Someone Get Mesothelioma?
- Can Mesothelioma Be Cured?
- What Is the Life Span for Someone With Mesothelioma?
- What Are Your Legal Rights?
- What Is Mesothelioma?