Is There A Specific Amount Of Asbestos Exposure Needed To Cause Mesothelioma?
Is there a specific amount of asbestos exposure needed to cause mesothelioma? The answer is no. There is no magic number or amount that will lead to mesothelioma. Every person reacts differently to asbestos. Some individuals may be exposed for prolonged periods of time and never develop health problems, while others may have had a few months of exposure and develop mesothelioma. The key is to remember that any amount of asbestos exposure can possibly cause someone to develop mesothelioma.
If you or a loved one was exposed to asbestos and has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or lung cancer, the skilled attorneys at The Gori Law Firm can help. We have been providing effective and quality mesothelioma representation to victims since the 1990s. Our firm is a nationwide leader in asbestos litigation with more than 20 years of experience, and to date has secured more than $3 billion in settlements and verdict awards for our clients.
Here are some symptoms of mesothelioma to watch out for:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe coughing
- Coughing up blood
- Chest pain/lower back pain
- Rapid weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Impaired bowel function
- Abdominal bloating
- Chronic fatigue
Contact A Leading Nationwide Asbestos Exposure Law Firm
For a free case evaluation, please call our law offices directly or contact us online. An experienced Madison County, Illinois, lawyer will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit, answer your questions and address any other concerns you may have.
- Is There A Specific Amount Of Asbestos Exposure Needed To Cause Mesothelioma?
- What Are My Options If I’ve Been Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
- Can I Sue For Compensation If I Have Mesothelioma?
- What Is the Difference Between Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma?
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Mesothelioma?
- How Does Someone Get Mesothelioma?
- Can Mesothelioma Be Cured?
- What Is the Life Span for Someone With Mesothelioma?
- What Are Your Legal Rights?
- What Is Mesothelioma?