Bret C. Gainsford graduated with honors from the University of Florida and obtained his law degree from Vanderbilt University. He is licensed to practice law in Florida and works at the firm’s Florida location.
Mr. Gainsford has previous experience focusing on products liability and e-discovery but has focused on asbestos-related litigation for almost 15 years, representing individuals and/or the families of individuals harmed by asbestos-containing products.
Areas of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Vanderbilt University Law School,
- J.D. – 2007
- University of Florida
- J.D. cum laude – 2003