Alton Mesothelioma Law Office
The Gori Law Firm is a champion for mesothelioma victims and their loved ones. We have over 100 years of combined legal experience holding big businesses accountable for exposing vulnerable consumers to asbestos. We are committed to providing compassionate legal representation and fighting for your rights. Contact our Illinois mesothelioma lawyers to schedule your free case evaluation today.
The Gori Law Firm is known for its commitment to supporting mesothelioma victims. We tackle mesothelioma claims against big businesses whose carelessness leads to vulnerable consumers developing deadly diseases after being exposed to asbestos fibers. Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of clients recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, and more caused by asbestos exposure.
We take a hands-on approach to all our claims. Our expertise in mesothelioma law allows us to handle cases efficiently and effectively. Whether negotiating with insurers or litigating in court, we have what it takes to move your case from start to finish. Our Alton mesothelioma lawyers at The Gori Law Firm are here to support you in the aftermath of a mesothelioma diagnosis. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Visiting the Gori Law Firm in Alton, Illinois: Directions and Details
Public Transportation and Parking
There are two bus stops close to our Alton office.
- 9th Street & Langdon St. NE – Serviced by bus lines 8 and 11. Walk two blocks south on Langdon Street. Our office is on the left.
- 4th Street & Henry St. SW – Serviced by bus line 9. Walk west on 4th Street and turn right on Henry Street. Walk two blocks north and turn left on E 6th Street. Turn right at Langdon Street. Our office is on your right.
We also have onsite free parking for all clients.
From Brighton (North):
- Take IL-111 S. / IL-267 S. / S. Maple for 2.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Godfrey Road and continue for 2.5 Miles.
- Make a slight left onto US-67 S. / Martin Luther King Dr.
- Follow W. 6th Street to our office on your left.
From St. Louis (South):
- Get on US-67 N. for 10.1 miles.
- Merge onto W. Florissant Avenue, and turn right onto Riverview Blvd.
- Once you reach Halls Ferry Circle, take the third exit onto Lewis and Clark Blvd.
- Keep left on MO-367N / Lewis and Clark Blvd for 3.7 miles.
- Continue on US-67 North for 6.8 miles.
- Turn right on Henry Street and left onto E 6th Street. Our office is on your left.
From Alhambra (East):
- Head west on IL-140 W / E Main Street toward Bell Street for 22.4 miles.
- Turn left on Worden Ave and right onto Brown Street.
- Turn right onto Union Street and left onto Henry Street.
- Make a right on E 6th Street. Our office is on your left.
From Machens (West):
- Get on MO-94E to Alton and follow for 8.4 miles.
- Turn left onto US-67 N. and follow for 3.7 miles.
- Turn right onto Henry Street and left onto E. 6th Street. Our office is on your left.
Neighborhoods We Serve
The Gori Law Firm’s Alton office serves the Western Illinois community, including Glen Carbon, Edwardsville, Collinsville, Granite City, O’Fallon, Belleville, Red Bud, Greenville, Mulberry Grove, Jerseyville, and Gillespie.
Our Community Involvement and Local Impact
The Gori Law Firm is deeply committed to community involvement. We contribute our time and resources to organizations supporting child welfare, laborers, pediatric cancer research, and education.
Our firm also has robust ties with organizations that help people diagnosed with mesothelioma, including the ADAO and Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation. Some other organizations we support include:
- Anderson Hospital Foundation
- Hospice of Southern Illinois
- Iron Workers Local 392
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry
See What Our Clients in Alton Are Saying
Nothing pleases us more than knowing we were able to help our clients in their hour of need. Learn more by exploring our client testimonials:
Our Alton Mesothelioma Settlements and Verdicts
We have helped hundreds of mesothelioma victims recover compensation for damages caused by the deadly disease. Here is a small sample of some of our most significant verdicts and settlements:
for an insulator
for a carpenter
for a glass worker
for a plumber
for a mechanic
for an engineer
for a drywaller
for an operating engineer
Every individual’s case is different. Our qualified Alton asbestos lawyers will evaluate your claim to determine what compensation you may be eligible for. We will then work with you to build the strongest case possible, guiding you every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions About Alton Mesothelioma Lawsuits
Understandably, clients handling the aftermath of a mesothelioma diagnosis often have many questions about the legal claims process. We answer some of their most common questions below:
How Much Time Do I Have to File an Asbestos Claim in Alton, Illinois?
In Illinois, you normally have two years from when you knew or should have known that you have an asbestos-related disease. Because you typically cannot file a claim seeking compensation after the deadline passes, it is wise to have your case reviewed by an attorney as soon as possible.
What Should I Look For in a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
Mesothelioma cases are complex, so you need an attorney with prior experience handling mesothelioma claims. The Gori Law Firm specializes in mesothelioma claims, and we’ve helped thousands of clients across the country recover compensation for their losses.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire a Mesothelioma Attorney in Alton, Illinois?
The Gori Law Firm provides free consultations for all individuals considering a mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lawsuit. We work on a contingency fee basis, so there is no cost for our legal services unless we secure compensation on your behalf.
How Much Compensation Can I Recover?
Every claim is different, and damages vary depending on the severity of your illness and the losses you experience. Some types of compensation you may receive include reimbursement for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and more. A qualified Alton asbestos lawyer can estimate the compensation you may be eligible for.
Can I Pursue a Claim if My Loved One Passed Away Due to an Asbestos-Related Illness?
Yes. In Illinois, the personal representative of deceased individuals who succumb to an asbestos-related illness can bring a wrongful death claim on behalf of the surviving spouse or next of kin of the victim. You must initiate a wrongful death claim within two years of your loved one’s death, so it’s critical to seek help from a mesothelioma attorney in Alton quickly.
Why Consider Gori Law Firm’s Mesothelioma Attorneys in Alton, Illinois?
The Gori Law Firm is committed to helping mesothelioma victims in Alton and their loved ones obtain justice, accountability, and compensation for their losses. If you believe you may have a viable mesothelioma lawsuit, our team is here to make sure you know your legal rights and options.
We offer free, no-obligation consultations at our offices or an alternative location convenient to you. You can reach us by calling us or filling out our online contact form. Reach out to an Alton mesothelioma attorney today to explore your legal options.