Representation For People Suffering From The Effects Of Asbestos Exposure
Our extensive experience in the area of asbestos litigation is merely one of the many reasons why you should choose The Gori Law Firm Don’t hesitate to call us at 888-362-6890 for a FREE case evaluation from one of our mesothelioma lawyers. You can also reach us online.
Asbestos And Your Health
- What exactly is mesothelioma? Is it common?
- What are the symptoms of mesothelioma? How is it diagnosed and are there treatment options?
- What is the most common type of mesothelioma?
- Are there multiple types of mesothelioma?
- Is mesothelioma the only asbestos-related medical condition? Can asbestos also cause lung cancer?
History Of Asbestos And How It Is Used
- Examining the asbestos-mesothelioma connection.
- Understanding where and when you were exposed to this dangerous material.
- Identifying asbestos-laden products, such as brake shoes and certain home-construction products.
Who’s At Risk?
- Those working in certain high-risk occupations — including plumbers, pipefitters, railroad workers, shipyard workers and construction workers, among others — are often more likely than others to come into contact with asbestos.
- Asbestos was commonly used in the military, particularly in the Navy, meaning countless service members may have been exposed.
- Family members of those working in high-risk occupations may also be at risk through secondary exposure.
FYI — Some More Helpful Information
- Learn more about your legal rights.
- What are asbestos bankruptcy trusts?
- What resources and coping strategies are available to help deal with mesothelioma?
Call Us For A Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with asbestos lung cancer, asbestosis or any type of mesothelioma, please contact us online or call our law offices directly. You can reach us by phone toll free nationwide at [nap_phone id=”TOLL-FREE-CT-NUMBER-5″. An experienced asbestos exposure attorney will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit and answer any questions you may have.