Shaun Martin graduated from Southeast Missouri State University with a Bachelor of Science in Corporate Communications. He then received his Juris Doctorate from Southern Illinois University School of Law in December of 2016. After law school, Mr. Martin worked in the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury. At The Gori Law Firm, Shaun’s practice area will be in asbestos litigation.
When not working, Mr. Martin enjoys playing softball, watching Cardinals baseball, and spending time with family and friends.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2016
- Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Corporate Communications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Phi Alpha Theta