Representing Victims Of Asbestos Exposure In Los Angeles, Torrance And The Surrounding Areas
Building a reputation as a national leader in asbestos litigation, The Gori Law Firm, has recovered more than $4 billion for our clients and their families. We’ve done this by understanding the complexities of mesothelioma law, working quickly to secure timely trial dates and settlements, and providing our valued clients with a team of professionals that partners with them throughout the whole process.
We also focus on more than the “case,” offering personalized case management including referrals for financial planning, care and treatment, and insurance and Medicare issues.
In addition to our mesothelioma practice, we are also equipped to represent clients with concerns in the following areas:
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Workers’ compensation
- Commercial litigation
- Real estate law
Asbestos Exposure Is Common In Los Angeles
The Gori Law Firm has been a force for justice for individuals suffering with mesothelioma, along with their families and loved ones, for more than 20 years. The Los Angeles metro area has a proud industrial history, but the unfortunate reality is many of these companies have exposed their workforce to asbestos and its harmful side effects.
You, or someone you love, may have suffered asbestos exposure if you worked for any of the following companies:
- Atlantic Richfield Co.
- Barrett & Hilp
- Bedingfield Construction
- Bray Chemical Company
- Chevron Oil
- Consolidated Western Steel Corp.
- Emsco Derrick & Equipment
- HC Lean Rubber Co.
- Jackson Brothers
- Northrop Grumman
- Old BVP, Inc.
- Superior Sheet Metal Co., Inc.
- Union Pacific Railway Co.
- Western Geophysical Co.
You may view a more comprehensive list of confirmed sites of asbestos exposure statewide here.
About Our Torrance Law Office
Our Los Angeles-area office is located in Torrance near the intersection of Highway 107 and West Carson Street. We are located in the Torrance Executive Plaza West. There are a number of hotels, restaurants and stores within five minutes of us.
- From Los Angeles: Drive south on I-110 and take exit 7b to West Carson Street. Turn right on West Carson Street and continue for about 3.8 miles. Our office will be on the left (south) side of the road.
- From LAX: Head south on I-405. Take exit 42-A and turn right (south) on CA-107/Hawthorne Boulevard. Continue approximately 3.7 miles. Turn right onto West Carson Street. Our office will be on the left (south) side of the road.
- From Long Beach: Head west on the Seaside Freeway. Take exit 1A to go north on North Gaffey Street. Take North Gaffey Street and merge onto South Western Avenue. Turn left onto CA-1. Continue approximately 2.7 miles and turn right onto Madison Street. Continue approximately .8 miles and turn left onto Lomita Boulevard. Turn right onto CA-107/Hawthorne Boulevard. Continue on CA-107/Hawthorne for two miles and turn left on West Carson Street. Our office will be on the left (south) side of the road.