Leslie N. Reams
Leslie N. Collins attended Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting in 1995. After graduation, she attended law school at St. Louis University School of Law, graduating in 2001. Born and raised in Bethalto, Illinois, Ms. Collins worked hard to earn her law degree while working full-time.
Prior to joining the Gori Law Firm, Ms. Collins prepared taxes and practiced general law, later focusing on workers’ compensation law.
Currently, Ms. Collins works on behalf of clients in asbestos litigation.
She also volunteers her time on the Board of Directors for the Riverbend Down Syndrome Association.
Areas of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Illinois, 2001
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2001
- Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Edwardsville, Illinois
- B.S. – 1995
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Madison County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member