Brent Copple was born in Missouri and moved to Illinois in 2002. He attended Columbia College in Columbia, MO, and graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. Mr. Copple then went on to receive his juris doctor, with a certificate in litigation, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, MI.
He currently resides in Illinois with his wife and two daughters. Since 2007, Mr. Copple has represented numerous victims of mesothelioma and asbestos-related lung cancer.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2007
- Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri
- B.A. Political Science - 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alton/Wood River Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)