Samuel D. Elswick
Samuel D. Elswick has been representing mesothelioma victims and their families for nearly fifteen years. Mr. Elswick is licensed to practice law in the states of Florida, Kentucky, New York, Ohio, Texas and West Virginia. Mr. Elswick regularly practices law in federal court and is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Mr. Elswick formerly engaged in environmental law and corporate litigation before devoting his legal practice to representing severely injured individuals and their families.
- New York
- West Virginia
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Curia
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
- B.A. - 1990
- Honors: magna cum laude
- American Association for Justice
- Samuel D. Elswick and Richard A. Bales, No Harm, No Foul: The OSHRC’s Authority to Label an OSH Act Violation de minimis and Require no Abatement, 22 N. ILL. U. L. REV. 383.
- Samuel D. Elswick, Geier v. American Honda Motor Co., Airbags, Passive Restraints and the Viability of a Regulatory Compliance Defense, 28 N. KY. L. REV. 135.