Roshawn Donahue is a native of Louisiana having grown up in New Orleans, Louisiana. She graduated from Louisiana State University in 2003 with a Bachelor's of Science. In 2006, Ms. Donahue graduated, cum laude, from Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, La.
Since 2008, Ms. Donahue has devoted her legal career to helping and protecting the interests of those harmed by exposure to asbestos. She has gained invaluable experience litigating cases involving victims diagnosed with mesothelioma and lung cancer.
Ms. Donahue is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice, and the American Association for Justice.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Asbestos Litigation
- Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2007
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- Louisiana State University
- B.S. - 2003
- Major: Marketing
- Presenter, Avoiding Deposition Pitfalls, Louisiana Association for Justice, 2015
Honors and Awards
- Vice President, Women in Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governor, Member
- American Bar Association, 2007
- Federal Bar Association, 2007
Why Choose The Gori Law Firm?
With over 100 years of combined legal experience, we guide our clients through the litigation process by addressing questions and concerns and about the outcome every step of the way. Read More
The team at The Gori Law Firm fights hard for clients, working to get the compensation and the settlement they deserve, obtaining over $3 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Read More
We are more than just experienced attorneys: our team is also made up of highly trained paralegals and professionals specially trained to deal with the demands of these complex cases. Read More