Kevin Milano was born in New Orleans and moved to Covington, L.A., in 2022. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans and graduated from Southern University Law Center in 2013.
Mr. Milano started his legal career as a prosecutor in Baton Rouge, L.A. He later practiced personal injury law before joining The Gori Law Firm as an attorney. At The Gori Law Firm. Mr. Milano primarily focuses on helping those injured by asbestos receive the compensation they deserve.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Louisiana, 2014
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: CALI Excellence Awards for Admirable + Law and Religion
- University of New Orleans
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: English
- Minor: History
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association