Jason B. Epps graduated from Southern Illinois University Carbondale with a Bachelor of Science in Finance. Mr. Epps went on to graduate from Southern Illinois University School of Law, with honors. While at law school, he received Cali Excellence Awards in Real Property II and Workers’ Compensation. Mr. Epps was also a member of the Moot Court Board and participated in national moot court competitions.
While in law school, Mr. Epps began working at The Gori Law Firm learning about the complexities of personal injury litigation. His training focused on individuals that had been injured, as a result of exposure to asbestos. Upon being licensed, Mr. Epps went on to continue working at The Gori Law Firm in every facet of the firm’s asbestos practice.
As an attorney, Mr. Epps has spent his career focused on helping those injured by others. Mr. Epps has assisted hundreds of individuals injured by asbestos, to navigate the complexities faced by those seeking financial recovery. At The Gori Law Firm , his main areas of practice include representing victims of mesothelioma and lung cancer, both as a result of exposure to asbestos.
Areas Of Practice
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Product Liability Litigation
- Asbestos Litigation
- Illinois, 2013
- Minnesota, 2014
- Missouri, 2014
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Cali Excellence Awards in Real Property II and Workers' Compensation
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- B.S. - 2005
- Major: Finance
Honors and Awards
- 2019 National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Trial Lawyers 40 Under 40, Member
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Why Choose The Gori Law Firm?
With over 100 years of combined legal experience, we guide our clients through the litigation process by addressing questions and concerns and about the outcome every step of the way. Read More
The team at The Gori Law Firm fights hard for clients, working to get the compensation and the settlement they deserve, obtaining over $3 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Read More
We are more than just experienced attorneys: our team is also made up of highly trained paralegals and professionals specially trained to deal with the demands of these complex cases. Read More