James F. Early graduated from Harvard College and received his law degree from Boston University School of Law. Focusing his practice on representing asbestos victims, Mr. Early has successfully represented thousands of workers who contracted diseases from occupational exposure to asbestos. The State Courts of Connecticut appointed him as lead counsel for plaintiffs filing lawsuits for asbestos diseases and for poisoning due to lead paint.
Mr. Early has been recognized by two of the best lawyer rating systems in the U.S. He has been selected for inclusion in the oldest lawyer rating publication, Best Lawyers. He has also been named "Super Lawyer" by the Super Lawyers rating service in recognition of his professional achievement and the high degree of peer recognition that he has earned throughout his career. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in any given state are awarded this prestigious designation.
Mr. Early is a member of the Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, and New Haven County Bar Associations; the American Association for Justice; and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Harvard University
Honors and Awards
- Featured in Best Lawyers
- Named “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers Rating Service
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- The Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member