Principal Partner & Owner
Beth Gori graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1995 with a degree in Biology. She attended law school at St. Louis University and graduated with a J.D. and certificate in Health Law Studies in 1999.
Mrs. Gori is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois and the U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois. She has worked for many years in the field of personal injury and as a Madison County Assistant State's Attorney. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Illinois Bar Association and the Madison County Bar Association.
In the community, Mrs. Gori serves on the board of directors for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Southern Illinois and is also a member of the board of the Friends of the Wildey.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1999
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Amherst, New York
- B.S. - 1995
Classes and Seminars
- Panelist: Ethical Challenges with Mass Torts, HarrisMartin's MDL Conference, 2022
- Presented: Recent Bankruptcies and the Impact on Asbestos Litigation, Perrin Conferences Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference, 2022