Barry Julian graduated from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville in 1972 with a degree in Biology. In 1976 he received a D.M.D. degree from Washington University School of Dental Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. After a successful career as a Dentist, Mr. Julian received a J.D. from St. Louis University School of Law in 1995.
Mr. Julian is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois and the U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois. Mr. Julian has served on numerous claimants' steering committees over the years including: AC&S, Flintkote, GAF, Specialty Holdings Company and United Gilsonite Laboratories bankruptcies.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Benzene Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Missouri, 1996
- Illinois, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1995
- Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Illinois
- B.A. Biology - 1972
- Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- D.M.D. - 1976
- Jurisdictional Update: Illinois, California & Emerging Jurisdictions - Upcoming Presentation, 2011 Asbestos Litigation Conference, San Francisco, CA
Honors and Awards
- Life Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Why Choose The Gori Law Firm?
With over 100 years of combined legal experience, we guide our clients through the litigation process by addressing questions and concerns and about the outcome every step of the way. Read More
The team at The Gori Law Firm fights hard for clients, working to get the compensation and the settlement they deserve, obtaining over $3 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Read More
We are more than just experienced attorneys: our team is also made up of highly trained paralegals and professionals specially trained to deal with the demands of these complex cases. Read More