What Are My Options If I’ve Been Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
Mesothelioma Diagnosis And Treatment Options
General treatment options include:
- Surgery (palliative or curative)
- Photodynamic therapy
- Gene therapy
- Holistic/alternative medicine
More than one treatment is often used, called a combination therapy. There are also clinical trials available for eligible candidates. The important thing is to understand your options in order to make an informed decision. Discover more information about some of the leading treatment centers in the U.S. for mesothelioma.
Skilled Mesothelioma Law Firm Serving Clients Nationwide
For a free case evaluation, please call our law offices directly or contact us online. An experienced Madison County lawyer will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit, and to answer any questions you may have about your legal rights and the connection between asbestos exposure and deadly cancers such as mesothelioma.
- Is There A Specific Amount Of Asbestos Exposure Needed To Cause Mesothelioma?
- What Are My Options If I’ve Been Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
- Can I Sue For Compensation If I Have Mesothelioma?
- What Is the Difference Between Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma?
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Mesothelioma?
- How Does Someone Get Mesothelioma?
- Can Mesothelioma Be Cured?
- What Is the Life Span for Someone With Mesothelioma?
- What Are Your Legal Rights?
- What Is Mesothelioma?