Gregory Frink was born and raised in Northern California before relocating to Washington, D.C. Prior to attending law school, he worked in politics for a prominent lobbying firm. As a practicing attorney, he has focused on helping plaintiffs in seeking restitution and compensation for their injuries.
Prior to joining The Gori Law Firm, Gregory represented plaintiffs experiencing employment discrimination and other improper conduct in the workplace. Gregory is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia and the state of Maryland, where he will continue to practice within the firm’s asbestos litigation division.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Maryland, 2020
- District of Columbia, 2019
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2018
- George Washington University
- B.A. - 2010
- American Bar Association; District of Columbia Bar Association; Maryland State Bar Association
- Alumni Council, CUA Columbus School of Law