Dori Persky graduated from Vanderbilt University, where she majored in European Studies and Corporate Management. Before starting law school at American University, Washington College of Law in 2012, Dori worked for Westlaw Court Express for several years. During law school, Dori interned for the U.S. Department of Justice, working with their Environmental Torts Litigation Division. She also clerked for a plaintiff's personal injury firm in Rockville, Maryland. Additionally, while in law school, Dori participated as a student attorney in her school's Civil Advocacy Clinic. All of these experiences led to her interest in advocating on behalf of plaintiffs injured by toxic materials.
Dori is licensed to practice law in Maryland and is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos litigation
- Maryland, 2015
- District of Columbia, 2017
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2015
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Major: European Studies
- Minor: Corporate Strategies and Art History
Past Employment Positions
- Washington College of Law Civil Advocacy Clinic, Student Attorney, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Judicial Intern, 2014
- Karp, Frosh, Wigodsky & Norwind, Law Clerk 2014
- U.S. Department of Justice, Environmental Torts Litigation Division, Summer Volunteer Intern, 2013
Why Choose The Gori Law Firm?
With over 100 years of combined legal experience, we guide our clients through the litigation process by addressing questions and concerns and about the outcome every step of the way. Read More
The team at The Gori Law Firm fights hard for clients, working to get the compensation and the settlement they deserve, obtaining over $3 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Read More
We are more than just experienced attorneys: our team is also made up of highly trained paralegals and professionals specially trained to deal with the demands of these complex cases. Read More