Amy Gabriel is a lifelong resident of Madison County. She attended the University of Illinois for her undergraduate degree in Business Administration. Ms. Gabriel graduated with her J.D. from St. Louis University School of Law.
From 2002 through 2015, Ms. Gabriel worked as a prosecutor for the Madison County State's Attorney's Office, where her focus and trial experience was based on prosecution of felony child abuse and other violent crimes. During her tenure as an Assistant State's Attorney, Ms. Gabriel was appointed as Chief of the Children's Justice Division in 2013.
Ms. Gabriel continues to fight for justice now on behalf of women and men who have suffered injuries from defective medical products or drugs that should have helped, not hurt them. Ms. Gabriel serves on the Board of Directors for the Madison County Child Advocacy Center and was elected to serve as a Library Trustee for the Glen Carbon Centennial Library.
Areas Of Practice
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Asbestos Litigation
- Illinois, 1999
- Missouri, 2000
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1999
- University of Illinois
- B.S. - 1996
- Instructor, Report Writing, Southern Illinois Law Enforcement Commission (S.I.L.E.C.), 2012 to 2014
- Instructor, Introductory and Advanced Trainings for Child Abuse Investigations, S.I.L.E.C., 2013 to 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice