If You Have Been Seriously Hurt At Work, Our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Can Help
Anyone can be injured during the course of their employment, including:
- Construction Workers
- Factory Workers
- Commercial Truck Drivers
- Office Employees
- Health Care Workers
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Aircraft Pilots
- All Other Employees…
Injuries can range from fractured bones, torn muscles and ligaments, neck and back injuries, rotator cuff tears, carpal tunnel syndrome, hearing loss and occupational diseases.
If you are injured on the job, the workers’ compensation attorneys at The Gori Law Firm will work to ensure you are properly compensated for your injuries and protected from possible financial damage.
As an injured worker, you are entitled to the necessary medical treatment.
Medical treatments include therapy, prescriptions and any medical supplies required to treat your injury. If you are left with a temporary or permanent disability caused by an on-the-job accident or injury, you are entitled to receive disability payments.
Workers’ compensation laws are complicated and continually changing. The experienced workers’ compensation lawyers at The Gori Law Firm have years of proven results and vast resources to seek maximum compensation to obtain every dollar that our clients should receive.
In Case of An On-The-Job Accident Or Injury
If you experience an accident or injury:
- Report any on-the-job injury as soon as possible to your supervisor or foreman.
- You have the right to medical treatment for an on-the-job injury.
- Seek prompt medical care if needed.
- Workers’ compensation laws differ in each state regarding the right to choose a doctor. For instance, in Illinois, you have the right to choose only one doctor. It is very important that you choose a highly skilled doctor who understands the demands of heavy industrial labor and puts the patients interests first. In Missouri, your employer chooses your doctor, which creates possible problems right from the start.
- You have the right to the payment of TTD benefits while you are temporarily unable to work due to your injuries. You may also have the right to TTD benefits if you are on restricted light duty.
- You may have the right to additional benefits, including maintenance, future medical benefits and permanent partial disability benefits.
- Remember that the employer and its insurance company already have a staff of attorneys working for them. They do not represent you or your interests. That is why you need the skilled workers’ compensation attorneys at The Gori Law Firm fighting for you.
You Will Not Pay A Fee Until You Obtain A Settlement Or Verdict On Your Behalf.